Bun-less Mini Burger with Beef, Sweet Potato & Kale Meatballs
- 1 Pack Perfectly Balanced Beef, Sweet Potato and Kale Meatballs
- 5 slices of cheese, cut in quarters
- 120g fresh spinach
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan on medium to high heat.
- Cook meatballs on medium to high heat for 8-10 minutes. In the meantime prepare the remaining ingredients.
- Thread the Meatballs onto the skewers, spinach leaves, cheese and tomatoes.
- Serve with a dip of your choice, or on its own.