Chipolata and Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- 1/2 Pack of Perfectly Balanced Beef and Carrot Chipolatas, split in half
- 6 English muffins
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 cup sprouts
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- sweet chutney
- Beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a bowl until blended. Heat olive oil in a frying pan on medium heat and pour in egg mixture. As the egg begins to set, gently pull and form 6 curds.
- In In the meantime heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil on low to medium heat. Cook the chipolatas for 10-15 minutes, or until fully cooked.
- Spread each side with sweet chutney, and place sprouts followed by split chipolatas over the muffin bottom. Top with scrambled egg, 2 slices tomatoes, and then cover with another muffin top to create a sandwich. Repeat with remaining English muffins to make 6 sandwiches.
- If you want to freeze them, tightly wrap in plastic wrap and place in the freezer. To reheat, remove plastic wrap from the frozen sandwich and wrap in a paper towel. Place into microwave for 1-2 minutes, or until heated through completely.