Brown Rice & Quinoa Salad with Chipolata
- 1 Pack Perfectly Balanced Beef and Carrot Chipolatas
- 250 g Quinoa and brown rice
- ¼ cup corn, drained
- ¼ cup kidney beans, drained
- ¼ cup red onion, thinly diced
- ¼ cup flaked almonds, lightly toasted
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoon vegetable or olive oil
- 1 haloumi, quartered
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Cook the brown rice and quinoa according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile mix corn, kidney beans and red onion in a bowl.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a pan on low to medium heat. Cook chipolatas for 10-15 minutes turning frequently until fully cooked. Fry haloumi over medium heat till golden brown on both sides, cut into cubes.
- Add the pomegranate seeds and toasted almonds to the vegetable mix, and lightly toss through with the rice.
- Top with haloumi and sprinkle over chopped fresh parsley, to finish.