Sweet Potato and Chipolata Casserole
- 1/2 Pack Perfectly Balanced Beef and Carrot Chipolata
- 2 medium sized sweet potatoes, cubed
- 120 g spinach
- 1 green onions, chopped
- 8 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 °C fan forced and prepare the baking dish.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil on low to medium heat. Cook chipolatas for 10-15 minutes turning frequently or until fully cooked. Chop into small pieces and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl add eggs, taco seasoning, green onions, thyme, salt and pepper, whisk to combine. Add sweet potatoes spinach and chipolata pieces.
- Transfer mixture to the dish, and place in the oven for 50 minutes or until cooked through.
- Once cooked place on a cooling tray, cool for 10 minutes and cut into 12 squares. Serve warm or cold for meal prep.