Beef and Carrot Chipolata Mini Quiches
- 1 Pack Perfectly Balanced Beef and Carrot Chipolata
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 10 eggs
- 3 cup light milk
- 1 brown onion
- 1 red capsicum finely chopped
- 200g cup mushrooms
- 100g low fat Danish fetta
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare a medium fry pan, medium bowl and 2 x non-stick large muffin baking trays, heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Grease baking tray.
- Place chipolatas into the fry pan and cook until browned or cooked through, chop into small pieces and set aside.
- In a bowl whisk eggs and milk, chopped chipolatas, diced onion, chopped mushrooms salt and pepper, stir.
- Add mixture to the baking tray, top with crumbled fetta on each and place in the oven for a further 25min or until cooked through. Once cooked place on a cooling tray.