Chipolata and Spinach Pita Pizza
- 1 Pack Perfectly Balanced Beef and Carrot Chipolatas
- 8 whole wheat pita bread
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground oregano
- 6 tablespoons low fat ricotta cheese
- 1 cup green olives, halved
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2/3 cup spinach leaves, torn
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a pan on low to medium heat. Cook chipolatas for 10-15 minutes turning frequently until fully cooked. Set aside. Slice when cooled.
- Place the pita breads on a large baking sheet. Top each pita with ¼ cup diced tomatoes. Spread evenly, then sprinkle with the oregano.
- Spread 3 teaspoons of ricotta cheese onto each pizza.
- Divide the Chipolatas, Olives, spinach and Parmesan cheese evenly between the pita breads.
- Bake until the cheese is melted and the edges of the pita are starting to brown, for about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cut each pizza in quarters, serve.