Spring Salad with Chipolatas and Goat's cheese
- 1 Pack Perfectly Balanced Beef and Carrot Chipolatas
- 1 tablespoon of Extra Virgin Oil
- 1 bunch green asparagus, cut into 5 cm pieces
- 100 g sugar snap peas, halved lengthways
- 1 baby leaves salad mix
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 zucchini, peeled into ribbons
Honey & Mustard dressing
- 2 tablespoons white vine vine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a pan on low to medium heat. Cook chipolatas for 10-15 minutes turning frequently until fully cooked. Keep warm.
- In the meantime, prepare the ingredients for the salad and the yoghurt dressing.Cook the sugar snap peas and asparagus in a saucepan for 2 minutes or until tender crisp.
- Place vinegar, oil, honey and mustard in a jar. Shake until well combined, season.
- In a large serving bowl combine mixed leaves, asparagus, snap peas, avocado, radishes and zucchini. Sprinkle with the dressing, and toss to combine.
- Top with Chipolatas and goats cheese.