Beef and Carrot Chipolatas in Puff Pastry
- 1 Pack of Perfectly Balanced Beef and Carrot Chipolata
- 1 kg Puff Pastry sheets, thawed
- 1 egg, beaten
- Sesame seeds
- Tomato sauce, to serve
- Pre-heat oven to 200 °C. Cut the puff pastry sheets in small squares.
- Roll the chipolatas up in the pastry to enclose. Repeat with all the chipolatas.
- Brush over with the the beaten egg and top with sesame seeds. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the pastry has turned golden brown.
- Serve with tomato sauce.