Beef and Carrot Chipolatas in Tomato Sauce
- 1 Pack of Perfectly Balanced Beef and Carrot Chipolatas
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 375g jar of your favourite pasta/bolognese sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 50g spinach leaves
- Heat 1 Tablespoon oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Add Chipolatas, cook turning regularly, until browned all over. Set aside.
- Heat 1 Tablespoon oil in a pan over medium heat. Add onion, cook stirring until soft.
- Stir in jar of sauce and stock, return Chipolatas to the pan. Bring to boil, reduce heat to simmer and cook for another 15-20 minutes or until Chipolatas are cooked through.
- Stir through spinach until wilted
- Serve with you side of sides, such as pasta or potato mash.