Easy Chipolata Tray Bake with Asparagus
- 1 Pack of Perfectly Balanced Beef and Carrot Chipolatas
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 tray mixed root vegetables
- Olive oil
- Sweet potato mash to serve.
- Pre-heat oven 200 °C / 180 °C fan forced.
- Spread the vegetables mix, asparagus chickpeas and chipolatas onto the tray. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake, turning once, for 25-30 mins or until sausages are cooked through and potatoes are golden.
- Serve with sweet potato mash.