Meatball and Roasted Vegetable Pan dinner
- 1 Pack Perfectly Balanced Sweet Potato and Kale Meatballs
- 450 g Potatoes, diced
- 1 Broccoli, separated in florets
- 450 g carrots, thinly sliced or Baby Carrots
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Pasta sauce for brushing on meatballs (optional)
- Pre-heat oven 180 °C fan forced.
- Toss potatoes with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and season with salt. Spread the potatoes and meatballs onto the tray. Drizzle with olive oil. Bake, turning regularly, for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Toss broccoli and carrots with 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a bowl, spread onto the baking tray, bake for a further 15 minutes
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan on medium to high heat. Cook meatballs for 10 minutes, or until fully cooked.
- When potatoes are golden and vegetables are cooked, remove baking tray from the oven. Season with salt an pepper to taste.
- Before serving, brush some sauce on the meatballs, if desired.