Quick Meatball Banh Mi Sandwich
- 1 Pack Perfectly Balanced Meatballs
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1 sandwich rolls, toasted
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves
- Combine vinegar, honey, and salt in a medium bowl. Add cucumber and carrot; let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes or refrigerate for up to 24 hours. Drain off the marinade.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan on medium to high heat. Cook meatballs for 10 minutes, or until fully cooked.
- Combine mayonnaise and Sriracha in a small bowl. Spread mayonnaise mixture on each roll. Divide the meatballs and the vegetables between the rolls. Sprinkle with cilantro.