Breakfast Meatball Grain Bowl
- 1 Pack Perfectly Balanced Beef, Sweet Potato and Kale Meatballs
- Family pack microwavable brown rice and quinoa
- 2 red capsicum
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 6 boiled eggs
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan on medium to high heat. Cook meatballs for 10 minutes, or until fully cooked.
- When the meatballs are almost cooked, heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a separate frying pan over medium heat.
- Roast capsicum about 5 minutes or until softened, turning frequently. Transfer capsicum to medium bowl; cover with plastic foil and let stand 5 minutes. Remove seeds and roughly dice capsicum.
- Heat brown rice and quinoa in the microwave. At this point, each prepared ingredient can be stored separately in the fridge until ready to assemble.
- To assemble, place ½ cup brown rice and quinoa in bowl. Top with 4-5 meatballs, capsicum, green onion and egg. Service with sauce, if desired.