Beef, Sweet Potato and Kale Meatball Lettuce Cups
- 1 Pack of Perfectly Balanced Beef, Sweet Potato and Kale Meatballs
- 1 head of cos lettuce, leaves separated
- 1 small cucumber thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup crushed peanuts
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 2 tablespoons coarsely grated carrot
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Add lime juice, fish sauce, coriander, carrot, sugar to bowl, whisk until sugar dissolves
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan on low to medium heat, cook meatballs on medium to high-heat 8-10 minutes.
- Assemble meatballs on lettuce cups and top with sauce, cucumber, crushed peanuts and chilli (optional).