Asian-Style Meatball Bowl with Rice
- 1 Pack Perfectly Balanced Beef, Sweet Potato and Kale Meatballs
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 Stir-Fry vegetable kit
- 450g microwave brown rice
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan on medium to high heat.
- Cook meatballs for 10 minutes, or until fully cooked.
- When the meatballs are almost cooked, heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a separate frying pan over medium heat. Add the stir-fry, soy sauce and cook for 5 minutes. Heat brown rice in the microwave.
- To serve, add the brown rice to the bottom of four bowls. Top with stir-fry vegetables and meatballs. Garnish with sesame seeds before serving.