Greek-Style Meatball Salad
- 1 Pack Perfectly Balanced Beef, Sweet Potato and Kale Meatballs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- 120 g rocket mix
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 continental cucumber, diced
- 1/2 small red onion, quartered
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup green olives
- 200g Greek feta, cubed
- 1 cup natural Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to season.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan on medium to high heat. Cook meatballs for 10 minutes, or until fully cooked.
- In the meantime, prepare the ingredients for the salad and the yoghurt dressing.
- Stir yoghurt, parsley, lemon juice, garlic and remaining oil together in a small bowl, season.
- Combine rocket, tomato, cucumber, onion, olives and feta in a serving bowl. Add meatballs and drizzle with lemon juice.
- Serve with yoghurt dressing and flatbread.