Sweet and Sour Meatball Skewers
- 1 Pack of Perfectly Beef, Sweet Potato and Kale Meatballs
- 2 Red Onion, quartered
- 1 Red/Orange Capsicum, diced
- 1/2 Pineapple, diced
- 1/2 cup Organic ketchup
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 tablespoon Lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Tamari
- Prepare sauce by mixing together all sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Remove 1/3 cup for later. Use the remaining sauce to pour over meatballs. Toss. Place in fridge and let marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- While the Meatballs are marinating, prepare red onion, capsicum and pineapple. Once everything is prepared, thread onto skewers, alternating between meatballs, pineapple and vegetables. Brush skewers with remaining sauce.
- Preheat BBQ or pan on medium heat. Place skewers onto the grill, turning occasionally, until the vegetables and the Meatballs are cooked through, approximately 15 minutes.
- Transfer skewers to a platter or plate. Serve with salad and dressing.