Beef, Sweet Potato and Kale Meatball Sub
- 1 pack of Beef, Sweet Potato and Kale Meatballs
- 2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 500g Passata
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 100g baby spinach
- 1 chopped Chili
- 6 rye rolls
- 2 avocados
- ½ Spanish onion
- 2 tablespoons of lime
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Prepare 1 medium size bowl and large pan.
- Place the pan on medium heat, add olive oil and meatballs, cook until brown.
- Add passata and tomato paste, bring to the boil and simmer over low heat till sauce has thickened.
- In the bowl add avocado, diced onion, lime, salt and pepper and mix together till smooth.
- Prepare rye rolls, scooping out some of the bread in the middle, add fresh baby spinach, a few meatballs, a dollop or guacamole and top with a sprinkle of chili for an extra zing.