Breakfast Meatball Wrap with Guacamole
- 1 Pack Perfectly Balanced Beef, Sweet Potato and Kale Meatballs
- 1 Pack tortilla wraps
- 2cups lettuce. shredded
- 2 red capsicum, sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- Natural yoghurt, to serve
- 2 Avocados, crushed
- 1 garlic glove, crushed
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sweet chilli sauce
- Salt and pepper to season
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan on medium to high heat. Cook meatballs for 10 minutes, or until fully cooked.
- Meanwhile prepare Guacamole and vegetables. For the Guacamole, place the avocado flesh and lime juice in a bowl and use a fork to mash until almost smooth. Add the tomato, garlic, a touch of sweet chilli sauce and season with salt and pepper. Use a spoon to mix well. Garnish with red onions or cilantro.
- Spread Guacamole over tortilla. Cover the guacamole with lettuce.
- Place the meatballs, cucumber, capsicum and green onions onto tortilla. Top with a dollop of natural yoghurt. Roll up firmly to enclose the filling. Serve immediately or wrap in foil for the next day.