Beef, Sweet Potato and Kale Meatball with Quinoa and Curried Cauliflower
- 1 Pack of Perfectly Balanced Beef, Sweet Potato and Kale Meatballs
- 200g quinoa
- 1/2 large cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 medium sweet potato, cubed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/4 cup pistachios, shelled
- 1/4 cup sultanas
- Juice of 1 fresh lime
- Preheat oven to 200°C / 180°C fan forced.
- Cook quinoa according to directions on pack, set aside to cool.
- Put cauliflower and sweet potato in a roasting tray, toss in olive oil and curry powder. Cook for 20-25 Minutes.
- Meanwhile put the meatballs in a separate tin. Cook for 15 Minutes or until cooked through.
- Mix quinoa, cauliflower and the meatballs. Add lime juice to taste. Garnish with sultanas and pistachios.