Slow Cooked Mexican Beef with Beans Taco Salad
- 1 Pack Perfectly Balanced Slow Cooked Mexican Beef with Beans
- 2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Oil
- 2 tomatoes chopped (leave half to garnish)
- 1 can of super sweet corn kernels, drained
- 1 mixed leaf salad mix
- ¼ purple cabbage
- 1 Avocado
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Corn chips
- Salt to taste
- Prepare a large salad bowl. Finely dice 1 tomato, avocado and add to bowl. Add sweet corn kernels and salad mix to the bowl.
- Roughly chop coriander and add to the bowl with olive oil, lime juice, corn chips. Mix everything together.
- Place Perfectly Balanced Slow Cooked Beef and Beans contents into a microwavable dish. Cover and heat in microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
- Serve salad into individual bowls and top with remaining diced tomato, a few spoons of Slow cooked Mexican Mince and garnish with coriander.