Pesto Sliders with Meatballs
- 1 Pack Perfectly Balanced Beef, Sweet Potato and Kale Meatballs
- 1 pack mixed salad leaves
- 2 large tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons basil pesto
- 12 mini slider buns
- shaved parmesan cheese, optional
- Slightly squash meatballs, heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan over medium to high heat. Cook Meatballs on medium to high heat for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile slice the tomatoes, slider buns and prepare other toppings.
- Spread the bottom half with 1/2 teaspoon pesto, top with sliced tomato, 1 meatball, salad leaves and the top half of slider bun.