Sausage Tray Bake with Sweet Potatoes and Capsicum
- 1 Pack of Perfectly Balanced Beef, Carrot & Lentil Sausage
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, skin on, cut into chunky wedges
- 3 medium waxy potatoes, cut into chunky wedges
- 2 red capsicums, cut into thick slices
- 2 red onions, peeled and cut into wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 bunches cherry tomatoes, on the vine
- 2 small lemons, halved
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- Olive oil
- Balsamic glaze and green salad to serve
- Pre-heat oven 200 °C / 180 °C fan forced. Drizzle a large roasting tray with olive oil.
- Put the potatoes, sweet potatoes, peppers and garlic in a large ziplock bag. Add spices, herbs and a large drizzle of olive oil. Shake the bag to coat vegetables.
- Spread vegetables onto the tray in a single layer, and place sausages, lemons and onions amongst them.
- Roast for about 30 minutes. Place sausages and add the tomatoes on the vine, drizzle with olive oil. Cook for a further 15 – 20 minutes.
- Serve with balsamic glaze and a green salad.