Sweet Potato with Slow Cooked Mexican Beef with Beans
- 1 Pack Perfectly Balanced Slow Cooked Beef with Beans
- 4 medium- large sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- 1 lime
- 4 tablespoons natural yoghurt
- Pre-heat oven to 170-180° C fan-forced.
- Place the sweet potatoes on a lined baking tray and lightly spray with oil. Bake for 55-65 minutes or until a fork can easily be inserted into the flesh of the potatoes. When the sweet potatoes have about 5 minutes left, heat the Mexican Beef. Once the sweet potatoes are cooked, let cool slightly.
- When cool, cut the beef and beans according to packaging heating instructions sweet potatoes open and shred the flesh from the skin so that the inside is mashed and easy to scoop out.
- Evenly divide the beef and bean mix over the 4 sweet potatoes and top a squeeze of lime, a heaped tablespoon of natural yoghurt and chopped coriander.