Veggie packed Zoodle Bolognese
- Pack Perfectly Balanced Beef & Vegetable Mince
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 400 g diced tomatoes (fresh or canned)
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 pack of zoodles
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a saucepan on medium heat. Add onions, celery and garlic and fry until soft for about 4 minutes.
- Add mince and cook until brown. Add oregano, bay leaves, tomatoes and tomato paste. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with zoodles or your favourite pasta.