Zoodles with Meatballs and Tomato Sauce
- Pack Perfectly Balanced Beef, Sweet Potato and Kale Meatballs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 400 g diced tomatoes (fresh or canned)
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- Kalamata olives, optional
- 1 pack of zoodles
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a saucepan on medium heat. Add onions, celery and garlic and fry until soft for about 4 minutes.
- Add meatballs and cook until brown. Add oregano, bay leaves, tomatoes and tomato paste, stir to combine. Simmer for 12-15 minutes, until the meatballs are heated through and the sauce is slightly thicker, stirring occasionally. Optional stir through kalamata olives before serving.
- Serve with zoodles or your favourite pasta.