Zucchini wrapped Beef and Carrot Chipolatas
- 1 Pack Perfectly Balanced Beef and Carrot Chipolatas
- 2 zucchinis, thinly sliced
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil on low to medium heat.
- Cook chipolatas for 10-15 minutes turning frequently or until fully cooked.
- Meanwhile slice the zucchinis and fry for the last 5 minutes.
- Wrap the zucchini around each Chipolata and thread onto skewers to secure. Before serving re-heat the skewers, and drizzle with assorted seeds and crumbled feta to garnish.